How To Make My Wedding Different And Special
Here are a few tips and suggestions to help you out…
- The venue – if you are getting married in the thick of the year’s marriage season, chances are that some of your guests would have been at your wedding venue recently. And unless you really do some drastic changes on the venue through your decorating skills (or use an A-grade venue decorator), your ceremony will not stand out to your guests. So be a little daring with your decorating in general. Alternatively, you could also host your event the destination style; where you’d cart the entire party over to an exotic venue.
- The exclusiveness – unless you’re a celebrity, an exclusive wedding might not have crossed your mind. After all, weddings are generally BIG; and include almost your entire contact list. But having an exclusive event as such has many advantages. For example, if you plan on having a destination wedding, then you’ll have to think of wedding accommodation Geelong for sure. That could get expensive and nearly impossible with a big guest list.
- The theme – if you don’t have the time to find a venue that will have the perfect bridal accommodation or if you really can’t cut down on your guest list, it’s perfectly alright. We understand that this is not for everyone. Instead, consider having a difference in your theme. Even choosing a different color from that which is “in style” will help you achieve this difference and make your big day standout for your guests.
- The dress – let’s face it. One of the biggest attention grabber for any ceremony as such is the bride. The bride’s dress, in particular, will catch the audience’s attention. Like with the theme, you could go for a different and “out of the box” color for the dress to create a difference. If you want to do the traditional, sweeping white dress, consider having your bride’s maids and flower girls dressed in more daring designs and colors.
- The food – apart from the dress and the actual “I do” moment, if there is one more part that most guests are looking forwards to, it’s the dinner and the dancing. Try to serve unusual things for your guests; perhaps from different cuisines that they wouldn’t normally try. You should, of course, keep the dietary requirements of your guests in min; so have a variety of food for them to choose from.
- The music – whether it’s for the walk down the isle, or for the dancing after, having good music at a wedding is vital. To make a difference, choose a band that usually doesn’t do weddings. Opt for Acapella musicians to stir your audience’s interest, or cover singers who do unusual songs for this kind of occasions.